Requirements for website/mobile app
In accordance with the requirements set out by MoneyPipe, as well as by partner payment systems, when applying for connecting with the internet-acquring service, the counterparty must observe the following rules:
- The website must not have any broken/unfinished webpages or links — it must have real content that represents the website’s area of work.
- The website must be available for viewing. In the case of an authorized zone, test data is required for permanent access to the website.
- The entire website must be under a single domain name and not be hosted on free servers or public resources.
- The website does not provide services that violate the laws of the Republic of Estonia and does not provide links to such services.
- The website must have customer support service contact information (email, telephone number, request form).
- The website must provide information regarding conditions and procedures for the return of monetary funds and transaction cancelation, or information regarding the lack of such an operation if it cannot be implemented.
- The website must display the PСI DSS security policy for credit card payments.
- The website must provide information regarding conditions and procedures for the delivery of goods or services (eligible countries/regions).
- The website must contain the following: company name, legal and de facto addresses, company’s contact information (email, telephone number).
- The MoneyPipe payment system logo must be displayed on the website.
- The mobile app must have a website with the abovementioned requirements, as well as the possibility of downloading the app.
- The website must be hosted on a second or third-level domain, e.g. moneypipe.com (second level), or my.moneypipe.com (third level).
- All links on the website must be working.
- The website must not be hosted on public resources (Youtube, Instagram, vk.com, Facebook, etc.)
All of the content available on the website is real and is not made using website builders. The content includes:
- Detailed information and description of goods/services (price, goods/service characteristics, items included, warranty).
- Goods/service final price.
- Easy to understand process description of acquiring goods/services for a fixed price — the client must understand how and what the payment on the website is made for.
- Contact information (telephone number, customer support service email).
- Information about the company.
- Easy to understand information regarding time and means of delivery after a payment using a card/cryptocurrency has been made.
- Information regarding the return of goods and other purchase conditions.
- Refund policy (conditions of return of monetary funds, depending on the payment method (bank card/cryptocurrency); information on whether goods/services are refundable and if so, how it will be performed).
- Security policy when making a payment.
- The MoneyPipe payment system logo.
*refunds to charity organizations may not be provided, but such information must be present on the website and the user must be familiarized with it prior to making a donation.
Rules informing clients about refunds and other terms of purchase are recommended to be placed on the website/app in the following way:
- A sequence of pages with information regarding the purchase to the last page where the payment will take place, with a possibility of confirming the payment with a click of a button.
- Next to the payment systems’ logos.
- In the “Goods/service refund” section.
- The notification must be located on the same page (without the need of following a link).